What is it about MR.STEAMER OF NEPA that makes the company so unique?
What makes Mr.Steamer so unique—is the quality of work, experience and our guarantee. We’re not your average carpet cleaning and restoration company. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service from the moment we meet until we say “good bye and thank you.”
Experience the quality of Mr.Steamer services, and you’ll see for yourself why the difference between us and all our competitors is obvious.
Carpet Cleaning by Professional Carpet Cleaners
Mr.Steamer specialize in: Cat Urine & Dog Urine Removal and Odor Control, Stain Removal of wine, ink, grease, and hard to clean areas. That is why we are one of the premiere carpet cleaning firms, we offer the type of carpet cleaning that people want most.
Our mission is to treat all our clients with respect and do a great carpet cleaning job every time. Those are simple, yet powerful statements because it affects everything we do. With many years of experience, we know what we are doing and we strive to keep our clients 100% satisfied. Remember, we want to earn your business as your exclusive carpet cleaning company and have you as a client for life.
At Mr.Steamer we make sure that all our technician undergoes training in all aspects of our carpet cleaning services. For example, we provide extensive training in the proper techniques for all types of Upholstery & Carpet Cleaning. Including hot water temperature selection, water flow, and stain removal techniques.
Stain removal is a complex technique that requires familiarity with different stains as well as which carpet cleaning methods will provide the desired results without damage to the carpet.
What you can expect your cleaning technician to do:
- Pre-inspection: We will evaluate your carpet’s needs. Every carpet must be treated differently. We will decide what will be the best method for cleaning your carpet. You will know up front what we can and can’t do. This way there are no surprises.
- Pre-treatment: We treat spots and stains as necessary and apply a cleaning solution to the entire carpet.
- Cleaning: We use our state-of-the-art equipment for a fast and thorough deep cleaning of your carpet.
- Post-inspection: Once the project is completed, we re-inspect the carpet with you to ensure that all the work was done to your satisfaction.
- Protect & Groom: When necessary we will place blocks or foil under furniture legs to protect them during the drying process and groom the carpet for a clean inviting look.
What you should do after the carpet cleaning:
To decrease drying time try to keep the room temperature about 72 degrees and use fans to circulate the air around the cleaned carpet.